• Polski
  • Pусский
  • Ro
  • Ro

You worked for a Norwegian employer

If you are unmarried and

You meet the following requirements:

  • you have a self-contained home in your country of origin (rented or owned)
  • your home in Norway is not larger than 30 square metres per one person, 50m2 per two people, 70m2 per three people, etc.
  • you travel to your home country once in every three weeks (in some cases the tax office makes exceptions from this condition)

you can apply for pendler status for single people.

If you have a family in your country of origin

that is a spouse and/or children under the age of 21 living with you under the same address, you can apply for “pendler status”

If you do not meet any of the mentioned conditions

and you began to work in Norway in 2015 or 2016, you can apply for 10% standard fradrag.
© Polish Connection 2004-2017 - Podatek w Norwegii Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone! Terms of use