• Polski
  • Ro
  • Es

TAX RETURN 201810% standardfradrag

If you are a single person and you do not have documentation allowing you to deduct costs resulting from pendler status and your employer does not cover costs of travels, accommodation and sustenance you may apply for a 10% standardfradrag which is possible to deduct if year 2018 was your first or second year of work in Norway. Below you will find all the necessary information related to documentation which us required to settle in this option.

List of documents:

  • Document Skattemelding 2018/Tax Return 2018 – This document arrives in late March or at the beginning of April. You haven’t received your tax return? Send only the PIN codes!
  • PIN codes for the Altinn/MinID system
    You don’t have PIN codes? Order them here
  • Certificate of income and advanced paid tax, which says how much we have earned in Norway in year 2018; Årsoppgave from NAV if a benefit was paid * excluding child benefit and care allowance.
  • Monthly salary payment confirmations, for each month of work in Norway in year 2018 or a summary “lønnslipp” which summarizes the whole year
  • Filled table

IMPORTANT! There is no longer the possibility to apply for 2nd class settlement

In order to settle your tax in Norway properly:

Fill in the form

and send it to Polish Connection’s office

© Polish Connection 2004-2019 - Podatek w Norwegii Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone! Terms of use